lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

she

First impressions to me era not that important, but the first time I saw her that was completely different.  I was on a party in the top of a building, I remember that I entered the room and I didn’t know anyone I noticed a couple of guys I know. A couple of minutes later there she was with a red checkered skirt and a black shirt I remember that she was using black shoes. When I saw her I felt as if I was the only person on that party I felt something weird on my chest. Whenever she pass beside me something paralyzed me and I was unable to talk or even move I felt I was in love.
That night I didn’t  want to stop watching her I didn’t have the courage to ask her what was her name I wanted to do it but I don’t dare to do it, that night was the longest night of my life I didn’t want that night end it was a different night I could feel it. Her beauty had a huge impact on me the way she look was amazing. I don’t know how but her phone end in my hands obviously she didn’t know that and I tried to enter and se her name or something but it had a password.  When I was going to the bathroom I found her in the hall she looked at me in a good way or at least that was what I thought in the moment.
Her smell was delicious she was so pretty that night I can’t forget that. I was amazed by her latter that night I ask who was her? Someone told me her name and I manage the way to get her phone number like a week later the only thing I do was think of her and finally I decided to start talking to this girl. When I started to talk to her she told me that she didn’t noticed me on that party I tried to not give a lot of importance to that comment. The days passed and every day I talk more to this girl and start to win her confidence. Someone told me that she didn’t want to be with someone like in a relationship and I said ok I would make her change opinion and at the beginning I don’t tell her that I love her or something like that so I would not give her chance to reject me and that seemed to be working. The time passed and her decision of not being in a relationship started to change, when I felt it was the time I invited her on a date to the movies witch wasn’t a good idea because when you go to the movies you can’t talk a lot and in that moment that was something essential to me.
  And little by little I started dating her more often one day I realized it was time to tell her how I feel so I thought of a nice way to tell her and I do it those 2 minutes she took to answer me were endless finally she told me that she love me too. That day was the happiest day of my life I felt that nothing could depress me or make me change mi mind. When I decided to become his boyfriend that was a huge decision because I didn’t want to ruin all the progress I had with this girl but finally I took my decision and I start  to plan how I was going to do it and when  was going to do it. I pick the 28 date to do it on January and I took like 1 week of planning and making things so everything was perfect. Finally the day arrived and I was really nervous I had the screen where the presentation was going to played and all was ready when she arrived the place she didn’t imagine what I was going to do. I give the signal to the dj to play the presentation and she automatically paralyzed and look at me then she look at the screen again and at the end I ask her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes now I had been his boyfriend for 8 months.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario