lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

ronaldos adventure

One of my favorite childhood experiences was when I meet Ronaldo who has been my idol since I have memory.  Ronal do is my favorite soccer player at that time he was playing at Real Madrid so I always watch the games of the team. In 2004 I remember that he was coming to Guatemala for the inauguration of the new beer that the company Cerveceria Rios was going to launch. Ronaldo was the image of tih Brazilian beer called brahva. One day I was sleeping and I remember my mom came to my room shouting hear the helicopters hear the helicopters its Ronaldo that is going to his Hotel! And since that moment I was sure that I would meet him.
At the next day I didn’t want to go to school because I wanted to go to the Hotel where Ronaldo was an my mom said no and I was forced to go school. I was kind of depressing because my idol was in my country and I have a little chance to meet him and I was losing time in school. So in the second period miss Margarita entered my class and said “juan Pablo alvarez salga porfavor” and I was like thinking of something bad I had made and she told me why you didn’t want to came school today? And in that moment I didn’t realize it was because of Ronaldo, and I said I don’t know why? And she said go grab your things you are going to meet Ronaldo or at least try your mom is waiting for you in the office.
So I run to grab my things and start running to the office and there it was my mom  and my grandma and both of them told me lets’ go and meet Ronaldo. So my mom talked to someone off the press and they told her that that day Ronaldo was going to Antigua Guatemala for a lunch so we go to Antigua to and when we arrived the restaurant was full of periodists and a lot of other people so I didn’t see him on Antigua. Ronaldo was staying on Hotel Vista Real and in the afternoon I was thinking that maybe y was not going to meet him. So we try to go to his hotel and when I was walking with one leg injured and with crutches to the reception y heard an helicopter and he was 10 meters away from me and when he jump to the ground immediately 10 or more bodyguards follow him and I was like paralyzed and stay there.
So my mom run to the office and start talking to one of the administrators in the hotel I don’t know what she told her but both of them were crying and the administration girl came to me and said “Ronaldo is really tired right now and he wants t sleep a while but he invited you tomorrow to have breakfast with him here in the hotel at 7 am. In that moment I was like shocked. And the administration guys that where in the hotel brought adal ramones to Guatemala to and they called him so he would interview me. Suddenly I hear a man screaming my name it was adal ramones so he came to a couch where I was seated and star joking with my and he made me a cartoon and signed and a lot of periodists start taking pictures of us.
That night was the largest night of my life so at the next day I went to the hotel at 7 am and a lot of kids where in the breakfast to we were a total of 50 kids in the room. And the time passed and Ronaldo never appeared and we all were desperate I was on a table with so kids of a church talking and joking and suddenly a man opened the door and there he was Ronaldo entered the room all the kids jump to hug him and take pictures but I wasn’t able to do that because of my leg so I stayed seated and he approach where I was and he hug me and ask me my name and take a picture with me sign my jersey my soccer ball and a book then he take pictures with all the kids and leave the room.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario